I am an experienced attorney and a long time resident of Readington and Clinton Townships. I have children in the Clinton Township school district and volunteer in Scouting, Community and School activities. I also volunteer for and support several pet rescue groups. My family currently has 4 pets that we rescued!
As a Judicial Law Clerk, I had the opportunity to assist three different Superior Court judges in civil, family, and criminal matters. I worked closely with the Honorable Victor Ashrafi, who went on to become an Appellate Judge.
Experience Litigator and Transaction attorney, I am confident in representing clients in all aspects of their legal needs. and have even argued cases in the Appellate Division. I always put the client's needs first .
I have a particular interest in estate planning as I have seen from personal experience how important it is for individuals to have an estate plan in place to make sure that their wishes for their medical care and the disposition of their assets to there are properly carried out.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Honors: cum laude
Classes & Seminars
- Alternative Dispute Resolution , RVCC Adjunct Instructor
- Civil Law Clinic, Widener University School of Law
- VITA: Volunteer tax preparer for low income individuals
- William J. Courtney, ALJ
- Hon. Victor Ashrafi, ret.
- Law Offices of William J. Courtney LLCl, Associate
- Honorable Victor Ashrafi, J.S.C., Law Clerk
- U.S. Adherence to its Agenda 21 Commitments: A Five-Year Review, Environmental Law Reporter, Vol. 27, 1997
- Estate Planning/ Administration
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation/Discrimination
- New Jersey, 1998
- Certificate of Achievement in Environmental Law Program @ Widener